- In 2006 he moves to Barcelona in order to study fashion design in the fashion school Escuela Superior de Diseño y Moda Felicidad Duce. He combines his studies with his job as Manuel Bolaño’s assistant.
- In June 2010 wins the first prize of his degree to the best fashion collection of Escuela Superior Diseño y Moda Felicidad Duce. Barcelona (Spain).
- In July 2010 is chosen by Modafad to participate in the 30º Modafad contest, “Football Fashion Fever” show, where he receives the honorable mention to creativity from the jury. Barcelona (Spain).
- In May 2010 participates in Creamoda, being one of the finalists. Bilbao (Spain).
- In October 2010 is chosen by Kultur Moda in order to participate in their showroom and fashion show. Donostia (Spain).
- In February 2011 presents his new collection “Boy Like You” at the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week Showroom. Madrid (Spain).
- In July 2011 he launches his new collection “Alguien que cuide de mi” (Someone to take care of me) within the SOUTH 36.32 Latitude fashion show Cadiz (Spain).
- In July 2011 he receives the prize of the Texmedin Design Challenge project in Barcelona (Spain).
- In October 2012 he wins the second prize in the fashion show Lana by Kutxa Kultur with his collection Homesick.
- In November 2013 launches his new collection, “Olympic letter”, within the Navarra Fashion Week show, where he wins the prize for the best collection. Pamplona (Spain)
- In November 2013 wins the first prize in the Fashion category in the contest Zona Arte Jóven. Pamplona (Spain)